Epsilon Omega Chapter

Washington & Jefferson

Chapter History

Epsilon Omega Chapter was installed at Washington and Jefferson College in Washington, Pennsylvania — thirty miles south of Pittsburgh — in 1988. Washington and Jefferson’s roots go back to 1781, but the college did not admit women until 1970 — 100 years after Theta’s founding. Epsilon Omega joined the three NPC member groups already on campus.
Staying true to our motto as "leading women," Thetas at W&J can be seen participating and holding leadership positions in a variety of activities and clubs.